通过TurboTides开发团队的不懈努力以及市场对TurboTides软件的多方位验证和校核， 同时吸收了透平行业内相关专家建议, TurboTides引来了第四次里程碑式的升级，全新升级版本TurboTides 4.7.18于北京时间7月18日正式发行。
TurboTides 4.7.18 主要亮点包括：
以下是TurboTides 4.7.18 版的发行记录和新版功能总结。
TurboTides V. 4.7.18 Release Notes
TurboTides is an integrated design system that allows designers to conduct turbomachinery design on a single platform. The system supports design and analysis of axial and radial compressors, turbines, pump and fans. This powerful program distinguishes itself from its peers with unique features such as calibrated 1D models through data reduction, easy CAD import and parameterization, embedded optimization and interactive database that facilitates reuse of the past designs.
We are proud to present you some highlighted features in this 2019 TurboTides release v.4.7.18.
1. Supports the design and analysis of the following thermodynamic cycles and configurations:
a. Rankine cycle, including Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC)
b. Gas turbine cycle
c. Super-critical CO2 cycle
d. Refrigeration cycle
e. Turbocharger matching
f. Multistage compressor, including Integral Gear Compressor (IGC)
2. In design mode, the cycle solver allows preliminary sizing of the compressor or turbine by invoking the 1D solver, which not only makes the prediction of cycle performance more accurate, but also produces the preliminary designs for the compressors/turbines.
3. In analysis mode, the cycle performance can be analyzed based on the component models. Multiple point analysis allows the user to conduct parametric study of a series parameters.
4. All component models, including compressor, turbine, heat exchanger, engine and pipe can be configured conveniently to support cycle analysis.
5. The compressor model can be based on 1D model or performance map loaded from the embedded database.
6. Supports real gas modeling for all cycle calculations.
7. In multistage compressor sizing and analysis, the flow injection/extraction as well as vapor/liquid separation calculations are supported.
8. In Rankine cycle, the evaporation/condensing temperature can be calculated based on specified pinch point temperature.
1. Preliminary design, analysis and data reduction support for:
a. Radial, mixed-flow and axial compressors/blowers
b. Radial, mixed-flow and axial turbine
c. Radial and mixed-flow pump
d. Radial and mixed-flow fan
2. Fluid property model provides an array of options which allow user choices of computation speed or accuracy：
a. Ideal gas
b. Semi-perfect gas
c. Refprop 10 library, support direct call (slow) and table (fast).
d. Redlich-Kwong-Aungier gas model
e. Ideal liquid
f. Semi-perfect liquid
g. Liquid mixture
h. Special fluids: dry air, humid air and water
3. Powerful data reduction that can produce calibrated 1D model using test data or 3D CFD results. The calibrated model can give fast and accurate prediction for scaled model or when working fluid is changed. This feature has been proven to be extremely effective in similarity design and product serialization design.
4. 1D model can be generated automatically when 3D geometry model is available.
5. Easy setup for embedded optimization solver which allows user to optimize the design by invoking design or analysis solver.
6. All machine types support multi-stage design and analysis.
7. Supports multiple point analysis at different speed. When applicable, the program also supports compressor map with varying IGV setting angle as well as turbine map with varying nozzle setting angle.
8. Supports scaling, trimming and flow-cut operations of 1D geometry model.
9. Special component modeling besides common components: impeller, diffuser, volute, return channel, IGV and nozzle:
a. Inducer pump modeling
b. Continuous Crossover (CCX) modeling
c. Dual volute modeling.
d. Adjustable IGV modeling.
e. Variable geometry nozzle modeling.
10. Supports Mechanical Vapor Compression (MVR) compressor modeling.
11. User Design Function (UDF) allows users to change the default 1D design, loss, deviation, blockage and geometry models.
1. Full support for 3D geometry generation and editing of common components in radial and axial compressors, turbines, pumps, blowers and fans, including impeller, diffuser, volute, return channel, continuous crossover (CCX), IGV, nozzle, inducer etc.
2. CAD import of full 3D CAD geometry including flow passage, blades, impeller blades, disk and back face feature.
3. Embedded database supports convenient storage and reuse of any component models.
4. Ruled and arbitrary blade editing:
a. Multiple blade section definition
b. Blade bowing operation
c. Swept leading edge operation
d. Automatic lean angle control
5. Axial blade types supported:
a. NACA airfoil
e. Arbitrary section definition with beta angle and thickness.
6. Volute editing capability:
a. Volute tongue editing.
b. Volute cross-section shape editing.
c. Dual volute with horizontal split modeling.
d. Twin volute with vertical split modeling.
e. Volute tail pipe editing.
7. Special element blade modeling
a. Axial element blade
b. Radial element blade
8. Special geometry operations
b. Flow cutting
9. Mechanical geometry editing, such as hub/shroud fillet, rotor disk, chamfer and scallop.
10. Import and export.
a. Import from existing CAD file
b. Import from 1D geometry and create default 3D geometry
c. Import from section text file
d. Load any components from embedded database for easy reuse
e. Export 3D geometry to 1D
f. Export 3D geometry to standard CAD file format
g. Export 3D geometry to text files with blade section definition
h. Save any components to the database.
11. Internal 2D solver using streamline curvature method.
a. Hub-to-shroud through flow solver.
b. Blade-to-blade solver.
12. Embedded optimization to automatically optimize the flow passage and blade geometry to minimize the blade loading using 2D solver.
1. Full 3D pressure-based CFD solver with unstructured meshing.
2. Support parallel computing with unlimited cores.
3. Convenient pre-processing support:
a. automatic mesh generation, including volute;
b. run condition and fluid model automatically imported from 1D;
c. automatic setup of boundary condition;
d. automatic initial flow field or restart from existing solution.
4. Full post-processing support: text report, contour and vector view, line plots.
5. Support real gas calculation, including automatically generated real gas table.
6. Convenient setup and managing for multiple point run conditions.
7. Allow comparison plots between 3D and 1D results.
8. Interface to CFX Turbogrid allows easy employment of ANSYS CFX if desired.
1. Support Finite Element Analysis of impeller, including static analysis, thermal analysis and modal analysis.
2. Support linear and nonlinear material, including elastic, plastic, creep and hyper-elastic material.
3. Convenient pre-processing support: automatic mesh generation and automatic setup of loads and constraints.
4. Passage and blade surface loads are automatically interpolated from 3D CFD results.
5. Full post-processing support: text report, Campbell diagram, interference diagram, contour and deformation plots etc.
6. Computation of weight and inertial.
1. Embedded database/knowledgebase is a central data storage place that facilitates the saving and reuse of design, test data and geometry models.
2. Any TurboTides objects (components, machine, curves, fluid models etc.) can be saved to the database and reloaded to the current designs.
3. Object-oriented database records support complicated data structure from performance map to component and machine geometry and flow models.
4. Allow user to define any user record types and specify their behavior through scripting.
5. Record relationship can be conveniently defined through parent/child/link operations.